Study Objective: Compare the efficacy and safety of Clarisonic cleansing compared to manual cleansing with a mild cleanser.
- 30 subjects with moderate to high sebum levels participated in the study
- The study compared sonic cleansing to manual cleansing, with both groups using the same mild cleanser.
- A baseline sebum sample was collected from the center of the forehead, and cleansing was then conducted by an Aesthetician.
- One side of the forehead was cleansed manually while the other side was cleansed using Clarisonic skin cleansing.
- After cleansing, 3 samples of casual sebum were collected from each side of the forehead and analyzed.
Clarisonic skin cleansing was shown to cleanse more than 2 times as effectively as manual cleansing with soap and water. Sonic cleansing is more effective at removing casual sebum than manual cleansing.
Mia one speed retails for $119
PRO Face & Body retails for $225