COVID-19 Protocols & Waiver**
To my trusted clients – I want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. Your health, safety, and well-being is most important to me and, as always, I am committed to providing you with exceptional service.
I will always follow the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation for your protection and mine. Below are some guidelines to expect in studio #211 and from A-peeling Faces:
- Hand sanitizer will be available to you upon arrival, please refrain from hand shaking or hugging pre and post treatments.
- Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client
- I will wear a mask and gloves if requested and, when it is necessary and appropriate.
- Please do not crowd the hallway outside my studio as to provide yourself, and my next client enough space to enter and exit.
- Please do not come in for a treatment if you, or any member of your family is sick.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 within the past 21 days please reschedule your appointment.
- Rest Assured, I hope to reach a comfortable new normal for us all. These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed very step of the way.
A-Peeling Faces, operated by Darla Hoffmann, will do everything to protect you. However, by entering studio #211, you agree to comply with the instructions above and agree that you are inside suite #211 at Signature Salon Studios at your own risk, releasing A-peeling Faces and Darla Hoffmann from any liability relating to COVID-19.
A-peeling Faces is taking every precaution to keep you safe during these uncertain times. My commitment to keeping my clients safe and, maintaining their confidence, is my number one priority as the owner of A-peeling Faces Skin Care & Massage Therapy.